Cabinetry is more than simple storage. A few factors to consider when selecting for your dental office: Accessibility to essential dental equipment and supplies. Pleasant esthetics. Customization. Price. Versatility. Complete solutions.
No two dental offices or operatories are alike, and cabinetry is designed for every preference. Upgrading a dental practice? Planning new construction?Options are available based on space and budget and every need.
Let’s Start with Storage
The most important feature and primary function of cabinetry is storage. One example of this is Belmont’s Flex Series, which is designed with an efficient, well-organized treatment room in mind. The cabinet enables dentists and assistants to easily access supplies and equipment without having to leave the dental stool. The series comes in three designs:
Flex Series Rear Cabinet
This cabinet rests behind the dental chair and enables a dentist and dental team to work cooperatively and ergonomically. It features a mid-shelf section option with six cubbies, a four-way sliding countertop (left-right/in-out) and a mobile cart option that rests underneath the counter and provides multiple, easily accessible drawers.
The Flex Series Doctor Cabinet
Explicitly designed for dentists, this cabinet features ample storage with stainless steel handles beneath a knee-activated faucet. An adjustable end storage shelf offers easy accessibility. Lastly, the cabinet provides an alcove for side-mounted delivery systems.
The Flex Series Assistant Cabinet
The assistant cabinet offers the most storage with a compact, space-saving design. What’s inside: a barrier drawer, a unique multilevel system that provides impressive capacity. Tip-out bins offer access to frequently used items like cotton balls, masks and syringe needles.
Small Space? Big wins.
At a premium for all dentists is space, especially in the operatory. That’s why Modular Custom Cabinets (MCC) manufactures lines specifically for small areas.
MCC’s PFS420 Perfect Fit Side Cabinet will enhance the work environment by providing space and curative ergonomics. MCC offers these benefits for this model and others:
- Solid Surface or Ceaserstone® Tops, one of the nation’s leading Quartz countertop manufacturers, provides a non-porous work surface.
- Additional Space. Each Cabinet can be customized to include extra drawers, equipment bays and other storage needs.
- All MCC hardware and plumbing fixtures included.
- Optional European high-gloss brilliance finish protects cabinet from stains and scratches.
Value Pricing to Fit Any Budget.
DCI offers solutions to match your budget. This leading manufacturer provides premium features and customization that cost significantly less than others.
The 12 o’clock cabinet shown above is one product from DCI’s Series 5. Features of the sterilized cabinets include ergonomic delivery systems. Here’s what else the DCI Series 5 offers:
- Sturdy, efficient platform for dental team
- Hidden water system and CPU storage
- USB and electrical outlets
- Clock module
- Integrated controls and touchpad
- Heavy-duty, flexible arm with work surface
Ready to Customize? ILS awaits.
Cabinetry can be customized to match the workflow of any treatment room and Integrated Laminate Systems (ILS) has solutions. Their Radiance Series Cabinets can be personalized based on a doctor’s design criteria. Auxiliary equipment can be placed in a variety of locations to enhance work performance. ILS engineers can assist in designing the size and shape of cabinets to meet every need.
The series comes in the 12 o’clock, as shown above, and also as an Island Module that can replace a wall between two treatment rooms. Not only does ILS give full control of a design, but their Radiance Series offers beautiful features:
- LED illuminated frame front windows
- Curved cabinet mid-section and side panels for a modern design
- Laminate selections from Wilson Art®, Formica®, or Nevamar®, among others
- Lumicor Insert Selections offer a light transparent resin available in a wide range of choices to personalize the upper cabinets.
- Matches Pelton & Crane finish colors
One-stop-shop? Midmark offers complete solutions.
If you’re looking for convenience, Midmark is a one-stop-shop. This Ohio-based global corporation creates cabinetry, and also manufactures dental equipment like chairs, lighting and imaging systems. Every item in the photo shown below was manufactured by Midmark.
Midmark’s Synthesis Cabinetry plays a critical role in a dental practice by enabling professionals to provide better care for patients. Much of their equipment matches and complements the tools and appliances they manufacture, which is especially convenient for those who own Midmark products. The Synthesis Cabinetry Line offers attributes that can accentuate a workday:
- Exceptional strength and durability, 45-pound LEED®IEQ-compliant MDF Board
- 18-gauge steel frame
- Innovative panel and handle designs will add sophistication to your practice
- Deep drawer construction
- No locks; keyed or keyless lock options
Herman Miller helps navigate change with versatility.
HermanMiller builds versatile, stylish cabinets you can use anywhere– from operatory to reception area. A manufacturer of classic and influential 20th-century furniture for homes and medical facilities delivers sophisticated, modern furniture to the dental arena. Their Compass System helps navigate change in dynamic environments.
A modular system of interchangeable components, Compass Cabinetry allows users to remove the cabinets, without demolition, to enable upgrades, additions or relocation. The cabinetry can shift space within a practice or to a new location. The Compass System was designed for healthcare and brings these characteristics to the operatory:
- Durawrap surfaces that consist of 99.9% PVC-free material and provides a seamless, clean and durable surface.
- Infection prevention. Shingled seam between tiles prevents spills from seeping into gaps.
- Incorporation of traditional and modern designs.
- Intelligent infrastructure. Utility bay provides space for operatory wiring.
- Long-term value. Modular design prevents the need for demolition. Module panels allow for easy swap of single tiles or entire walls.
Ready to take the best first step?
Choosing cabinetry that’s right for a dental practice might seem daunting, but speaking with an industry expert is the best first step. The Benco Dental team includes knowledgable Equipment Specialists and CenterPoint Designers who are ready to assist. Call 1.800.GOBENCO for details, or contact your Friendly Benco Rep.