Fix potential issues before they become a problem, plus eliminate multiple service visits with the compressor that continually monitors itself. *
Compressor trouble is the worst kind, because it can disable an entire office. Even with comprehensive preventive maintenance, compressors are subject to maintenance and wear just like every mechanical device. That’s where the Internet of Things (IoT) comes in: DentalEZ’s new Aeras compressor is a connected device that allows complete monitoring of critical parts and systems, as well as remote control of its operation.*
• Prevent downtime by alerting to possible issues: When sensors actively monitoring key performance parameters notice unusual activity, the compressor alerts you so you can contact Benco Dental for service assistance or, in some cases, resolve the issue over the phone.*
• Eliminate multiple service calls: Because the Aeras provides data to the cloud that is accessible from any web browser, your Benco Dental service tech will know what the problem is without a diagnostic visit. When it comes time for service or repair, your tech will arrive with exactly the parts needed in one visit.*
• Operate the unit automatically and remotely: You can turn the compressor to on and standby, disable and enable motor heads, and enable/disable the schedule for turning on and off.*
• Monitor your unit’s performance: Whether you use the web interface to access data on your PC or mobile device, or refer to the LCD display on the unit itself, you can check all sensor data including tank pressure, dew point, ambient temperature and runtime for equipment and motor heads.*
• Customize your dashboard: View all of your DentalEZ connected devices from your web browser and select exactly what you want to see so users can focus on the data that is most relevant to them. You can also easily access all maintenance reminders and records, alert history and historical performance data.*
• Enjoy extended warranty coverage: When you enable Smart monitoring at the time of installation, DentalEZ will extend their industry-leading warranty by two full additional years, for a total of eight years of coverage. That’s substantial added peace of mind, from a name that’s legendary for dependability.
“The Aeras Compressor from Ramvac is as easy to install and situate as the established Osprey line of compressors, but with so much more capability.Nicole Gilligan, Senior Marketing Product Manager.
Benco Dental has been connecting customers’ devices since introducing BencoNET in the 2000s, and more recently, our OneVisit® open CAD/CAM solutions. That technology experience, plus our long relationship with DentalEZ and 90 years of installing mechanical equipment, makes Benco the best source for modernizing your mechanical room—and making downtime practically a thing of the past.”
To learn more, please contact your Friendly Benco Rep, call 1.800.GO.BENCO or visit benco.com.
*With subscription to monitoring service.
DentalEZ ® is committed to providing state-of-the-art dental practice solutions for unlimited interconnectivity, choice and control. A true dental pioneer, the Company stands as an indispensable industry staple with over 100 years of experience. DentalEZ provides real-life solutions for everyday challenges in oral healthcare through a unique union of advanced technical expertise and rich practical experience. With unwavering top-level customer service and support, the Company has securely established itself as a trusted partner in dentistry. DentalEZ has a proven history of providing tried-and-true dental products and equipment, and continues to manufacture a full line of technologically-advanced front-to-back office solutions from well-known brands including Star, Ramvac,Forest®, Nevin™ and Columbia Dentoform®. Visit dentalez.com for more information.
ABOUT BENCO DENTAL
Benco Dental Drives Dentistry Forward℠ through innovative solutions and a caring family culture. Company firsts include CenterPoint design/equipment superstores, OneVisit™ open architecture CAD/CAM, Painless® electronic ordering and automated supply management. Independent since founded by Ben Cohen in 1930, Benco has grown to become the country’s largest family-owned dental distributor. Over 1,400 dedicated associates serve customers at locations coast-to-coast including 400+ sales representatives and 300+ factory-trained service technicians. Benco is one of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma for three consecutive years, a NAFE Top Company for Executive Women for two consecutive years, and among Pennsylvania Best Places to Work® for 12 of 14 prior years.
For more information, visit benco.com or call 1.800.GO.BENCO.