The Coronavirus pandemic has dealt all employers with never-before-heard-of challenges. Understandably, there are many questions and concerns, and a complimentary CE webinar Wednesday answers many of them. For starters:
* What’s the interplay between vacation time, sick leave, PTO and unemployment benefits?
* How does the new/pending legislation affect dentists?
* What should be on the checklist to shut down the office for an extended period?
* What is telehealth and how does it work?
* How should my practice shift marketing focus over the next six months?
* What is the best way to host a virtual team meeting?
On March 25, five experts in the dental and business professions — Tim Twigg, Laurie Owens, Fred Joyal, and Benco’s own Linda Anderson and Bob Zamrock — will share solutions when Benco Practice Coaching and Dental Intelligence join forces to host the complimentary CE webinar.
From 1 to 5 p.m. EST., event hosts Kay Huff and Curtis Marshall will welcome opening guest Chuck Cohen, Benco Dental Managing Director. Four Continuing Education credits will be issued to anyone who participates in all four hours of the live session.*
What can dental professionals expect to gain during Wednesday’s free webinar?
Insight on a wide array of topics, including:
- Human Resources,
- Leadership During Crisis,
- Situational Marketing, and
- How to properly shut down your office for an extended period of time.
Don’t wait to register.
Here is a link to sign up today for Wednesday’s free webinar.
* Note: This webinar will be recorded and shared afterward. However, only those who attend the live webinar will receive Continuing Education credits.