The ultimate integration of design, performance, and integrity.
Dentsply Sirona Midwest presents all that and more with a new product in its line: the Midwest Quiet-Air® High Speed Air Handpiece.
As a leader in both handpiece and bur manufacturing, Dentsply Sirona Midwest designed this non-fiber optic option with dynamic speed control.
A powerful value proposition.
Though it weighs in at under 50 grams overall, the Midwest Quiet-Air® is no lightweight when it comes to power. It achieves 30 watts, making it the most powerful value solution currently offered in the market.
Reduction of noise and easier bur changes (thanks to a 10 mm push button cap for chuck activation!) are just two of the many ways this innovative handpiece demonstrates its value.
Key features and benefits of the Midwest Quiet-Air® High Speed Air handpiece:
- Computer balanced rotor and tuned airflow.
- A smooth grip, designed for easy cleaning.
- Ceramic bearings that reduce friction and enhance bearing performance.
- Dynamic speed control that manages air flow to maintain cutting power.
- Single-port water spray for powerful debris clearing and tooth cooling.
The Quiet-Air has a 6-month warranty and is eligible for the national Midwest handpiece promotions: Buy 3, Get 1 Free.
To learn more about the Midwest Quiet-Air® High Speed Air Handpiece, contact your Friendly Benco Dental rep or shop here.