In an increasingly complex world, smart devices simplify the intersection between technology and life. From the evolution of the smartphone, to the smart home revolution, smart is simplifying the way we live, streamlining the way we work and enhancing the way we play.
When the tools of your trade can communicate with each other, that’s smart. When they can communicate with you, that’s Aeras 500 Elite high-speed air-driven handpiece from DentalEZ.
To create an environment of patient care and practice efficiency that will revolutionize the way you interact with your dental office, the new Aeras platform from DentalEZ can:
- collect data,
- share information, and
- streamline the standard of care processes.
10 ways Aeras is a dental changemaker
- Delivers power safely. The Aeras handpiece features an industry-leading 39 watts of power that rivals the performance of electric with the confidence and safety of air.
- Stability minimizes fatigue. Greater in-hand stability with exceptional balance minimizes effort and fatigue.
- Minimal maintenance. Exclusive lube-free technology makes it easy to maintain. Maintain control with in-office turbine replacements to ensure readiness and maximum performance is always within reach.
- Timesavings that benefits the entire team. Patent pending embedded RFID technology can reduce the burden for office staff by automating tracking and recordkeeping (when used in conjunction with a compatible RFID reader system).
- Prepared for the future. Adopting the latest technology makes customers’ future ready with new possibilities down the road.
- Powerful. The 39 watts of power help users cut through the latest in high-strength ceramics.
- Clean and cool. The multiport spray keeps the bur cool while whisking away debris.
- Optimum Visibility. LED fiber optics feature cool spectrum LED illumination of the oral cavity for eye-opening visibility.
- Patient comfort. The modern form has an optimal head size for patient comfort and posterior access.
- Immediate updates. The patent pending RFID technology can tell the user exactly where the handpiece is, where it’s been and when it has last visited the autoclave. Plus, it can let you know when it’s visiting somewhere it shouldn’t. This handpiece can protect you and your staff with verifiable sterilization data, track inventory and help combat loss & theft.
Together, this valued vendor partner Star DentalEz and national distributor Benco Dental, drive dentistry forward.
Click here to order yours today.