Today is the deadline to register for a two- day Build Your Future design workshop (September 19-20) that will be hosted at Benco Dental’s CenterPoint East in Pittston, Pennsylvania. Call 1.800.GOBENCO or see your Friendly Benco Dental Rep for details. More: https://www.facebook.com/events/2229545497362002/?ti=icl
Dental office design is not just about choosing the most beautiful color schemes, light fixtures or wallpaper. Those topics merely skim the surface. The Build Your Future workshops presented by Benco Dental and led by Dr. Tristan Hamilton, revolve around the architectural design fundamentals that promote less stress and optimum efficiency, providing for a happier, healthier way of life.
Create a mission portfolio
Dr. Tristan Hamilton shares these tips below to get started:
Also known as vision boards, mission portfolios allow doctors to view their goals and inspirations. These portfolios act as a check and balance system between the doctor’s wants and the project itself.
Since there are so many working parts todesigning an office, it’s important to keep track of all of them.
The mission portfolios offer a platform to answer questions such as:
- How many operatories will the practice have?
- Do you want an existing space, or would you prefer to build one?
- How much external car traffic do you seek outside of your practice?
- Are you aiming for pedestrian traffic?
Sites like Houzz.com or Pinterest allow doctors to set up all of their favorite inspirations in one list. Having this list leads to better communication with the interior designers, which ultimately results in an amazing animation of the client’s needs and the designer’s ideas.
What can attendees expect?
Those who attend can earn 8.5 CE credits and gain insight on the following topics:
* “Financing- Putting it All Together” with Charles Loretto, Partner, Cain Watters & Associates President, National Dental Placements
* “Practice Management Coaching” with Kay Huff, Benco Dental Director of Dental Coaching.
* “The Power of Interior Design” with Melissa Sprau, NCIDQ, Benco Dental, Manager, CenterPoint Design
Ready to register for an upcoming event?
Call 1.800.GO.BENCO or see your Friendly Benco Dental Rep for details. Don’t miss the August deadline for the September 19-20 event.
- September 19-20, 2019 – CenterPoint East, Pittston, PA
- November 7-8, 2019 – CenterPoint West, Costa Mesa, CA
- January 16-17, 2020 -CenterPoint West, Costa Mesa, CA
- April 16-17, 2020 – CenterPoint Dallas, Dallas, TX
- June 18-19, 2020 – CenterPoint East, Pittston, PA
- September 10-11, 2020 – CenterPoint West, Costa Mesa, CA
- November 5-6, 2020 – CenterPoint Dallas, Dallas, TX
*Dates and locations are subject to change.