On June 27 and 28, keynote speaker Dr. Tristan Hamilton will share unique insight on dental practice from the perspective of a dentist and architect .
In the mountains of northeast Pennsylvania, attendees will earn up to 8.5 CE credits at dentistry’s leading design workshop featuring Tristan Hamilton, DDS, M. Arch.
From beautiful exteriors to aesthetic details in reception areas and operatories, you’ll be inspired to take the next steps to success!
Don’t miss the deadline to register.
Don’t miss the June 14 deadline to register. Call 1.800.GO.BENCO or see your Friendly Benco Dental Rep for details.
What else can attendees expect?
* “Financing- Putting it All Together” with Charles Loretto, Partner, Cain Watters & Associates President, National Dental Placements
* “Practice Management Coaching” with Kay Huff, Benco Dental Director of Dental Coaching.
* “The Power of Interior Design” with Melissa Sprau, NCIDQ, Benco Dental, Manager, CenterPoint Design
Accomplish the following objectives —
• Walk away with a foundation of how a properly designed office can increase production and efficiency.
• Learn what constitutes an effective floor plan.
• Know how to get the right people on your team to help you achieve the low stress office design you need to succeed.
• Discover what makes a patient more anxious in your office and how you can alleviate it.