Every dental office is different, but one aspect is the same across the board: no one wants to be stopped or stalled by IT issues.
On January 6, #NationalTechnologyDay, the nation’s largest privately owned dental distributor, Benco Dental, shares a secret of success: the heartbeat of a dental practice, the BencoNET® team.
From supporting servers, sensors and workstations, to guiding future IT purchases, BencoNET aims to be the one contact for all dental IT needs.
#NationalTechnologyDay fact: 93% of all BencoNET support issues and software installations are resolved remotely. A field technician can be dispatched for an in-office visit when needed.
How to begin the process?
Any dental customer can sign up for service, no matter where computer, server or equipment was purchased.
The team at Benco Dental gets started by assessing the dental office computers and server to offer the most efficient operations of the current dental digital equipment.
BencoNET can customize the configuration of the latest digital equipment and technologies to create the total dental technology solution to best suit a practice now and for the future.
Services BencoNET provides:
- Backup support. HIPAA compliant backup and recovery solutions provide all the options you need for protecting and restoring your important data in any situation.
- Encryption. Simple and secure alternatives help you meet the HIPAA security requirements for email when sending referrals, X-rays, patient charts, and letters. Integration with countless practice management programs and imaging systems makes it easy to fit security into your existing workflow.
- Antivirus software. Defend your data with top-rated endpoint security and certified 100% block rate against real-world threats. Advanced protection against ransomware and other prevalent online threats.
- Imaging software. Web applications allow you to view images from most web-enabled devices. Store and retrieve images from a webpage or any DICOM-compatible imaging program over a secure connection. Off-site backup and viewing capabilities from any web-enabled device.
Hardware BencoNET provides:
- Computer solutions. Ergonomic, practical and affordable computer network solutions seamlessly integrate front office practice management applications with clinical operations. Offerings include: single workstations, transition to a chartless / paperless practice.
- Accessories. Customize your computer station with monitors, mounts, keyboard and mouse options, and audio equipment.
- An array of possibilities exist to create a neat, professional working space.
- Security cameras. Create a safer overall environment and deter theft with thoughtful solutions. PC and Mac® system offers remote monitoring, recording.
Dental experts helping dental professionals — that’s what fuels the BencoNET® team at the nation’s largest privately owned dental distributor.
Find out more at Benco.com, 1.800.GOBENCO or call your Friendly Benco Rep today to get started.