Nation’s largest privately-owned dental distributor introduces Herman Miller cabinetry system that features interchangeable components for flexibility; launches PRO-SYS® sonic toothbrush to GNYDM audience
Navigating change. Innovating. Driving dentistry forward.
The nation’s largest privately-owned dental distributor, with an 88-year record of delivering success to dental practices, introduces five insightful solutions from its vendor partners and branded lines. Among them: groundbreaking offerings from Herman Miller, PRO-SYS, Carestream Dental, exocad GmbH, and Convergent.
- Herman Miller Compass: The sophisticated furnishings of Herman Miller and Nemschoff have been used in stylish, versus sterilizing, healthcare environments for five decades, elevating the human experience of care. As a Herman Miller Healthcare dealer, Benco Dental offers oral health professionals an elevated new world in which to work. Compass cabinetry (shown above) for the dental operatory presents a system designed for change. Components are easily assembled, removed, rearranged and refreshed. Storage can be quickly relocated, dental utilities can be easily accessed, added or modified, and damaged product can be easily replaced without demolition. Tiles and components are wrapped in durable material that requires no edge banding. The results: unmatched flexibility with a seamless, cleanable, durable surface. Intelligent design and efficient installation make the purchase price affordable.
- PRO-SYS VarioSonic: After two years of R&D, Benco Brands is proud to release the PRO-SYS VarioSonic electric toothbrush – the first sonic toothbrush specially designed for healthy patients, as well as patients with compromised soft tissue. With 5 different brush heads of various stiffnesses in the box and 5 distinct speeds, the VarioSonic allows 25 possible intensities – perfect for every oral condition. VarioSonic features Dupont™ filaments, the gold standard of dental bristles, a travel case, a battery that lasts a full month, and a beautiful package that dentists will be proud to present to their patients. Best of all, it’s priced at two thirds less than the market leader, so it’s a power brush that anyone can afford.
- Carestream CS 3100 Milling System: Expand chairside restorative treatment options and deliver aesthetic, accurate and durable restorations. CS 3100 offers three distinct fabrication options, including milling, grinding and carving, and delivers hybrid resin, and ceramic restorations — ideal for full contour crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and three-element bridges. This quiet, vibration-free mill can be used anywhere in the dental practice. Its compact design and small footprint allow ease of installation. Integration makes it all possible – the CS 3100 features integrated compressed air and cooling circuit, and no water supply or drain is needed. Automatic calibration, easy cleaning and handling offer accessibility for use by every staff member.
- OneVisit Chairside powered by exocad: At Benco Dental, the OneVisit concept for CAD/CAM same-day dentistry launched in 2014 as the first open in-office restoration production system with a focus on customer choice. At exocad GmbH, ChairsideCAD launched earlier this year as the first complete open architecture CAD/CAM software platform. The result of their recent collaboration: OneVisit Chairside powered by exocad, an open-architecture CAD/CAM software platform for single-visit dentistry. The Chairside workflow is streamlined, easy to learn, and optimized for usage in the dental practice, including a step-by-step guide through the design process. In just a few steps, OneVisit Chairside creates highly esthetic proposals with minimal post processing. Experience matters, and the exocad platform is based on the same proven technology as its lab software, which is renowned for its reliability and robust features.
- The Next Generation of Solea® by Convergent Dental, Inc.: The new, smaller Solea cuts faster, smoother and 99.2% anesthesia free and features enhanced software and improved remote access with a 4G LTE mobile data connection. The industry-leading CO2 all-tissue dental laser, Solea, earned its reputation for enabling dramatic practice growth and reduced stress for dentists and patients by taking anesthesia, bleeding, sutures, and discomfort out of the dental experience. Its latest advancements provide unprecedented clinical performance, significant software upgrades, improved ergonomics, increased accessibility and a smaller footprint (15% slimmer). Before launch of this platform, Solea dentists reported doing four to six more procedures per day while feeling like they were doing less work. Now they can expect all those benefits with enhanced ergonomics — a lighter, more maneuverable handpiece with improved rotation and a wider range of motion.
Where can you find these five insightful solutions?
Benco Dental will feature these, alongside leading-edge services, equipment and merchandise at the Greater New York Dental Meeting, through November 28, at Booth 1617. For more information, visit benco.com or call 1.800.GO.BENCO.
About Benco Dental
Benco Dental, headquartered in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is the largest privately-owned dental distributor in the United States, offering a full array of supplies, equipment and services to dentists across the nation. Founded in 1930 by Benjamin Cohen, the company has remained family-owned and focused on its unique mission to “deliver success, smile after smile.” Within the past 88 years, the company has grown from a single downtown location to a national network that includes five distribution centers, and three design showrooms. Those design showrooms, one at the company’s Pa. headquarters, one in Southern California, and one in Texas, feature North America’s largest selection of dental equipment and technology, as well as a hands-on dental design experience, to assist dentists in the planning and construction of a new office.
Benco, which has been named one of Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma for the past three years, one of the NAFE Top Companies for Executive Women for the second consecutive year, and Pennsylvania’s Best Places to Work® for 12 of the past 14 years, is proud to feature a highly skilled team of more than 400 professionally trained sales representatives and over 300 factory-trained service technicians. For more information, visit benco.com or call 1.800.GO.BENCO.