Have you been thinking about embracing change at your dental practice and creating opportunities for success through digital dentistry?
Maybe you’ve taken the leap but you’re not sure you’re on the right path. Do you need a digital roadmap or efficient treatment protocol tips?
Perhaps you’re on board, but your staff requires additional training and your patients need a better understanding of the treatment outcomes available to them.
Where can you find all these answers in one place?
There you’ll gain three days of networking, education and inspiration that includes an opportunity to earn up to 15.5 Continuing Education credits.
And, you’ll meet this year’s most exemplary women in dentistry (more on that in a bit).
First, check out the schedule of courses on Friday and Saturday at the Digital Dentistry Symposium.
STRAUMANN DIGITAL DENTISTRY SYMPOSIUM SCHEDULE
Friday, September 14
- Embracing Change and Creating Opportunities with Dr. Marcus Abboud (shown above, top left)) and Straumann
- Efficient Treatment Protocol with Dr. Will Martin (shown above, top right) and Dr. Adam Hamilton
- Practice Efficiency: Increasing Patient Case Acceptance through Efficient and Predictable Treatment Outcomes with Dr. David Rallis (shown above)
Saturday, September, 15
- How Technology, Demographics and Values are Disrupting the Future of Work and Talent with Nancy Giordano, Strategic Futurist
- Digital Marketing Makeover: Is Your Digital Footprint Winning or Losing You Business with Corey Perlman, Owner & President of eBoot Camp, Inc.
- Defining Your Own Digital Roadmap with Dr. Marcus Abboud
Ready to register? Don’t wait.
What else can you expect?
Thursday’s opening day, sponsored by Midmark, includes sessions led by keynote speaker Erin Gruwell, Founder of the Freedom Writers, a discussion led by Jean Briese on 5 Superpowers to Unleash the Awesome in You, three panel discussions on topics about Dynamic Teamwork, Redefining Having It All and Marketing Your Dental Practice.
The day concludes with the 6th annual Lucy Hobbs Celebration of this year’s six Lucy Hobbs Project Award recipients:
Sabiha S. Bunek, DDS, recipient of the Clinical Expertise Award,
Sharon K. Parsons, DDS, recipient of the Humanitarian award,
Athena S. Papas, DMD, PhD, recipient of the Industry Icon award,
Diane Johnson Krueger, CEO, recipient of the Innovator award,
Jeanette Sabir-Holloway, DDS, recipient of the Mentor award, and
Rita Y. Chuang, BA, DDS, ABO, recipient of the Woman to Watch award.
What is the Lucy Hobbs Project?
Benco Dental’s initiative, helping women in dentistry succeed, is 10,000 members strong. Its name honors the first U.S. woman to earn a dental degree – Dr. Lucy Hobbs Taylor.
Born in 1833, Lucy was refused admission to dental school because of her gender. But she persevered, eventually learning dentistry as an apprentice, graduating from the Ohio College of Dental Surgery, and becoming the first licensed female dentist in 1866. Her leadership, courage and success paved the way for other women. Benco Dental is committed to helping others to do the same.
Through the Project, the nation’s largest privately owned dental distributor aims to empower women in dentistry to drive change and deliver results through networking, innovation and give-back.
To learn more, visit TheLucyHobbsProject.com