No matter that Punxsutawney Phil today predicted six more weeks of winter — spring is just around the corner, and with it a celebration of something magical.
In Seattle, Washington, from April 27 to 29, the Special Care Dentistry Association will host its 30th Anniversary Annual Meeting.
Share your experiences with peers and meet the Special Care Dentistry Association (SCDA) leadership as well as vendors who specialize in serving patients with special needs.
The Special Care Dentistry Association serves as a resource to all oral health care professionals who serve or are interested in serving patients with special needs through education and networking to increase access to oral healthcare for patients with special needs.
What to expect:
- Welcome session by the Duhamish Tribe from Seattle, WA.
- Bramer Lecture – Practice Without Pressure presented by Deb Jastrebski.
- Moving from unconscious bias to conscious awareness when it matters the most: What’s your “action plan”? presented by Douglass Jackson
- ABSCD Medical Updates – Neurological conditions
- Anesthetic considerations in management of the special needs patient presented by Robert Peskin.
- New this year! SCDA will be holding the first Town Hall session before Trivia Night. An opportunity to discuss the future of SCDA in a relaxed and casual environment.