Give back (and get great deals!)
Now through November 15, the Virtual ToothFairy Ball and Online Auction offers an opportunity to support oral health education and care for underserved children.
All event proceeds benefit children in need.
The annual event, organized by the National Children’s Oral Health Foundation® and America’s ToothFairy, is designed to raise funds to support oral health education and care for children in need. Hundreds of thousands of dollars have been raised to expand delivery of oral health education and increase the capacity of non-profit and safety net dental clinics to provide preventive services and treatment for children in need.
This year’s auction items will include valuable dental equipment, products, CE opportunities, technology and more.
Featured auction items include:
• Paradigm DeepCure Curing Light from 3M Oral Care
• Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer from Midmark
• Optima MCX Electric Handpiece System from Bien-Air
• Cavitron Touch from Dentsply Sirona
• Statim G4 Autoclave from SciCan
• Dental website and six months of free hosting from VivioSites
• One year membership to the Christensen International Study Club
• Luxury trips to Charleston, Sonoma (shown at top), Wrigley Field, Churchill Downs and more
• Products from 3M Oral Care, Centrix, Dr. John’s Candy, OralWise, Healthy Chocolate Florida, Mydent International, Pac-Dent, Septodont, Shofu Dental, Tri Hawk, Whip Mix and others.
View an auction preview: https://cbo.io/bidapp/index.php?slug=toothfairyball
In addition to donating auction items, corporations and individuals are participating as campaign sponsors. Corporate campaign sponsors for this year’s event include 3Mgives Foundation, Benco Family Foundation, Dentsply Sirona, Heartland Dental, Henry Schein, IQ Dental Supply and Ultradent.
Each $5,000 sponsor will have a ToothFairy Grant awarded in their name to a member of the America’s ToothFairy Dental Resource Program, a network of nonprofit clinics and community programs providing preventive services and restorative treatment to children who are uninsured or from low-income families.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-719-9068.