We’ll have to wait and see what the Board Certified Prosthodontist and dental legend offers as an encore, but it’s going to be difficult to top all that he’s accomplished thus far.
Here’s why –
- Founded The Institute For Facial Esthetics in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trademarked Teeth in a Day® protocol
- Appeared accomplishing live dental implant surgery on Good Morning America and on NBC’s The Today Show
- Earned a United States Army Medal of Commendation and Freedom Foundation George Washington Medal of Honor
- Earned recognition in the Congressional Record of the United States of America
- Established Pi Dental Center, one of the first dental implant treatment centers in the United States, utilizing the Brånemark System of osseointegrated implants
- Created a video to instruct implant patients on oral hygiene procedures
- Published a comprehensive cookbook entitled From Soup to Nuts, designed for patients going through implant treatment.
Dr. Balshi leaves Pi Dental Center under the capable direction of his protégé and partner Dr. Glenn Wolfinger and the dedicated team.