Dr. Howard Farran’s One-Day Dental MBA lecture shows how you can help build a remarkable dental office that will make a difference to your community.
Spend the day, November 4, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida (shown) while learning practical hands-on applications that can be immediately translated to your own practice, no matter what your role is in the dental office.
- learning to manage people, time and money
- understanding a staffing formula for a highly motivated team
- gaining basic business fundamentals and profitable practice marketing.
Then in the afternoon, Dr. Dean Vafiadis, currently the Director of the Full-Mouth Rehabilitation CE course at New York University, will lead the focus to Digital Dentistry for Implants and Aesthetics: Technologies for Private Practice.
Six Continuing Education credits for the day will include a discussion of:
- tissue emergence development at time of surgery
- CAD/CAM generated and design abutments
- complete digital workflow from CBCT scan to final abutment
- fabrication of anterior and posterior implant crowns
- utilizing CAD/CAM crowns for restoring OVD in FMR cases.
Contact your Friendly Benco Rep to reserve your seat today or call 1.800.GO.BENCO.