CAPTION: Shown is the Riverwalk, a public park open 365 days a year, lined with individual businesses composed of restaurants, hotels, attractions and more.
If you’re reading this at 7 a.m., that’s your countdown to the ADA Annual Dental Meeting, where President George W. Bush is scheduled to address attendees.
Earn CE and skip the lines for the #ADA2014 Distinguished Speaker Series featuring President George W. Bush by attending one of the courses in the Presidential Whistle Stop presented by popular speakers including Dr. Uche Odiatu.
Five reasons to attend the event, taking place Oct. 9-14 in San Antonio, Texas:
1. On Oct. 9, The American Association of Women Dentists will hold its 93rd Annual Meeting in conjunction with ADA 2014.
2. The Alamo City is the seventh-largest city in the U.S., yet it retains its low-key reputation as a safe, friendly, walkable city rich in the arts, dining, nightlife, historic architecture and shopping.
3. For the second year, annual meeting attendees will be able to give back by volunteering for the ADA Mission of Mercy free dental clinic from 5:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. in San Antonio. Last year, at the event, more than 1,100 dentists, dental team members and others from 40 states donated their time and talents to treat more than 800 patients in New Orleans.
4. Offerings include more than 300 continuing education courses, along with the ADA’s innovative and award-winning Education in the Round courses and CE opportunities on the exhibit floor.
5. ADA365, the online extension of the annual meeting, which in the past has been offered free to attendees use in the year immediately following the conference.
For details or to register, visit http://expi.com/o6oGp